Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I hate introduction posts.

They're so freaking awkward, you know? But whenever you see a new blog, you see this short and simple post saying how the person is new to blogging and how they've always thought about it, blah blah blah. But often times you'll see that blog post and there won't be anything else. Which always confuses the hell out of me.

Okay, I get not wanting to just randomly start out blogging, cause you feel awkward doing it. But don't you feel just as awkward not contributing anything substantial to your blog and expecting others to want to read it?

Also, what's really irritating is seeing people use blogs as their journals, and then they expect to make a career out of doing that. What? I mean, if you were a celeb, I can see that kind of blog getting somewhere, but if you're just making a public diary, who really is going to care to give you money for that?

These kinds of blogs are what I'm getting at. They suck. I want to help you not suck anymore. I'm not saying I'm great, but I'm saying I don't suck. I get lots of questions and offer lots of help to a bunch of new people in blogging, so I decided I'd make a blog dedicated to this sort of thing. It's a blog for bloggers, from advertising, to improving your writing. Hopefully you'll learn a few things and can make a bitchin' blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment